SAYING”I DO”:WHAT MAKES PEOPLE CHOOSE FOREVER


COUPLE SHOWING OFF THEIR RINGS

Every wedding begins with a simple question and ends with two powerful words, “I do,” but for many couples those words represent much more than a wedding ceremony because they reflect a carefully considered decision to spend a lifetime with someone they trust, support, and believe will stand by them through every stage of life; although people often remember the dress, decorations, music, and celebration.


                               

A HAPPY COUPLE AFTER THEIR WEDDING
 Source:Pinterest 

  For many of the couples, saying “I do” is  not about having a perfect relationship but about choosing someone they are  willing to grow with, learn from, and depend on, as the first dance and other wedding traditions symbolizes  the beginning of a new chapter rather than the end of a love story,  marriage is built on years of shared experiences, mutual respect, patience, and the belief that love becomes stronger when two people continue choosing each other despite life’s challenges.


                    


Marriage requires a remarkable level of trust because it means welcoming someone who is not part of your family by birth into your closest relationships and daily life, believing that the stranger you once met can become your closest companion, your greatest source of encouragement, and the person who celebrates your successes and supports you during difficult moments, which is why, despite having different journeys to the altar, many couples end up  saying "I do” because they believe they have found someone they can rely on for the rest of their lives.

                          
A HAPPY COUPLE

                          


 A LEVEL 300 PRODUCTION BY ERICA DEBRAH FOSU 

13 Comments

  1. I’m proud of you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree,Marriage is finding someone you can rely on, my husband is the one person I rely on at all times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust is truly the foundation for a strong marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. I couldn't agree more. Very educative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that’s very impressive 👌

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ittt😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good work done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saying I do Is the final destination of a single life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very educative and interesting. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post